They called the farmhouse casa de los espiritus, the ones who picked the fruit and helped with the orchards. House of the spirits.
The original house is gone, replaced in 1884 with a lavish 5,400 square foot Queen Anne style Victorian. The spirits are still there in the form of Tellias and Eleora the very ones who had the home built. Yes, they’re still there because they are Vampires.
Over the years the house has seen friends come and go but the owners stay the same, never aging a day. During the day the house is still but at night the spirits come to life with both darkness and in light. One can go by the darkened old house and hear laughing coming from within. Memories fade except of the faces of youth that never grows old.
On rare occasions we might see ghosts in the orchards or down by the…
View original post 521 more words