Things to teach our children:
- Winning/beating someone in a lower skill level is not winning. It is a sissy thing to do. Strive for higher goals not the easy win.
- Winning is not everything.
- Life is not fair so learn from your experiences.
- Even when things suck know that you’ve done your best.
- Some people have bad morals and values and you have to deal with it because THEY are not going to change. You have to stand by what is right.
- Being involved in a sport does not mean you will always see good sportsmanship.
- If you fall get back up and keep going.
- Never give up.
- Believe in yourself.
- Support others.
- You’re a good person if you do the right thing, treat other people fairly and stand your ground.